Please feel free to contact me and Mrs. Michael at any point throughout the year with questions or concerns! The easiest way to reach us is via email. We check our email on weekends and outside of school hours.
Classroom phone number: 240-236-3151
Data-driven system that focuses on positives to guide discipline.
Whittier Heroes show that we are safe, ready, responsible and polite by:
1. Following directions the first time they are given.
2. Using appropriate words and actions.
3. Keeping our body and objects in our own space.
4. Talking at appropriate times.
5. Completing assignments and participating in all learning experiences.
· Around the same time we will be sending home student reading baggies. The books that come home will be the same books we work on in reading groups. We recommend that you read with your child for at least 10 minutes every night. Students will record their reading minutes in their journals this year. For every 300 minutes they read they will earn a reading dog tag.