Hello! My name is Chelsea Rudy and I am very excited to be working with the special education team for my 5th year at Whittier Elementary! I will be working with students in grades 1, 3, & 5 during the 2020-2021 school year.
Some facts about me:
- I was born in Frederick, MD and am a graduate of FCPS schools
- I graduated from Frederick Community College with an Associates in General Studies and from Hood College with a Bachelor's degree in Elementary and Special Education
- I am currently working on my Masters Degree in Reading Specialization at Hood College
- I love living and teaching in Frederick County
- I have 3 dogs
- In my spare time I like being with my family and friends
I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your students this year! Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my office phone number is 240-236-3164. Email is the best way to reach me!