Welcome to the VES Counseling Web Page! Follow this link for more information: counselorscorner123.weebly.com/
I work with children, staff, and parents to:
- Support all children by conducting classroom guidance lessons that cover objectives of the FCPS essential counseling curriculum.
- Provide small group counseling for children who share common issues such as organization, friendship, changing families and coping strategies for stress and anxiety.
- Provide short term individual counseling in response to the social and emotional needs of children.
- Talk with parents about concerns they may have about their child's feelings, behavior, and social/emotional development.
- Refer families to additional resources.
- Consult with staff about strategies for enhancing the school success of their students.