Click to read more about this year's homecoming celebration at the hawks' nest! This is the place to download guest forms and find out all the events happening that week.
Homecoming Theme: A Storybook Fairytale
- Monday October 9 – I got Dressed in the Dark Day (Mismatch Day)
- Tuesday October 10 – Walk the Runway Day (Fashion Model Day)
- Wednesday October 11 – Work Out Wednesday (Jazzercise / Athletic Day)
- Thursday, October 12 – Heroes & Villains Day
- Friday, October 13 – School Spirit
- Seniors – Tie Dye
- Juniors – Navy
- Sophomore – White
- Freshmen – Grey
Outfits should not include masks or weapons of any kind.
ALL OUTFITS MUST BE SCHOOL APPROPRIATE. THE ADMINISTRATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROVIDE AN ALTERNATIVE APPROPRIATE OUTFIT IT A STUDENT’S COSTUME/OUTFIT DOES NOT FOLLOW SCHOOL DRESS CODE.
Homecoming Game – Friday, October 13th @ 7 pm
Homecoming Court will be announced prior to starting time of the Homecoming Game.
Homecoming Dance – Saturday, October 14th from 8 pm to 11 pm
- Tickets will be sold during all lunch shifts starting Monday October 9 thru Thursday
- October 12 TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD ON FRIDAY!!!!!
- Tickets will not be sold at the door
- The cost will be $25 per person (checks can be made payable to UHS)
- Guests - Dances are intended for Urbana High School Students and their dates only. If you would like to bring a date from outside of our school you must:
- Pick up a Guest form from the Front Office, or you can download it from the UHS website.
- If you are bringing someone from outside of UHS, To purchase a ticket for your date you will need to have:
YOU MUST HAVE A GUEST FORM AND COPY OF THEIR PHOTO ID AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE! (Pictures on cell phones will not work)
Alumni – Only students who graduated in June 2017 are invited to attend homecoming. No ticket is necessary, please just be sure to bring a photo id. Unfortunately, due to our increasing enrollment and limited gym capacity, alumni will not be permitted to bring a date.
Volunteers – Any and all assistance for Homecoming would be greatly appreciated. Volunteers are needed as follows:
Saturday – October 14th beginning at 7 pm – to assist with providing food and drinks and to chaperone the dance
Saturday – October 14th beginning at 11 pm – to take down the decorations
If you need assistance, please contact Mr. Ward at Stephen.email@example.com or by phone at 240-236-7712