Online Ordering Information
Web address: scholastic.com/readingclub
Class Activation Code: GNWNC
Visit Scholastic's online ordering center and use our activation code to get started. If you've already signed up for Mrs. Fuller's class ordering page, just log-in to get started!
Ordering from Scholastic has MANY advantages.
- The books are quality children's literature and non-fiction. I am able to find everything I need for the classroom library in the same catalogs you can see!
- The books in the Lucky catalog are usually "Just Right!" reading for 2nd graders. Whenever you need help picking out books, I can take a look at the same flyer and help you choose specific books to fit with YOUR child!
- Scholastic Book Clubs offer the same books at much lower prices than chain book stores! You can save $2 or $3 on paperbacks and even more on hardback books.
- Click! catalog has video games for all platforms! Does your child never put down the DS? Do you play Wii together as a family? Do you have children who love to play games on the PC? Look at Click! to find the latest in *educational* video games (with some extra fun thrown-in, too!)
- Every time you order, our classroom earns points and coupons towards free books. As the teacher, I benefit GREATLY from your ordering. So far, just in my 4 years of teaching, I have gotten 100s of books for FREE from Scholastic for my classroom library. For teachers to own their own classroom libraries, they have to pay for the books or accept donations of old, out-dated books. Scholastic book clubs make it possible for ALL teachers to have libraries FULL of high-quality, up-to-date text for your children.
- Can you tell how much I love getting Scholastic Book Club orders?! (They didn't tell me to write any of this!)
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about Scholastic Book Clubs, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support in building a wonderful classroom library AND getting your children reading at home!