A Resource Bucket is a presentation technique where objects or words are hidden behind an object and revealed by students when they click and drag the items from the bucket.
1. In Design Mode (Promethean man boxed in red), create your bucket such as a rectangle, purse, bank, etc.
2. Right click on your bucket and select Top Layer.
3. Right click on your bucket and select Lock.
4. Go back to Presentation Mode by clicking on the Promethean man boxed in red and the Promethean man in the menu.
5. Put items that are smaller than your bucket behind it by clicking and dragging them until they are hidden. (Ex. coins, counters, words, pictures, etc.)
6. When students use the ActivPen, they can click and drag to reveal all of the hidden objects from the Resource Bucket.
This is great for a word bank of vocabulary words, money in a piggy bank or anything you want to add some mystery and excitement to in ActivPrimary.