Students Write a poem or short story!
SoMLA’s 2018 – 2019
Young Authors’ Contest - High School
Who: Students in Grades 9 – 12
What: Write a poem or short story!
- Entries must be original work.
- All entries must use 12 point font in Times New Roman or Comic Sans.
- Short story entry may range from a minimum of 800 words to no more than 2,000 words.
- Poem entry will consist of a single poem, any style from a minimum of 25 words to no more than 300 words.
- Entries must not include graphics.
- Each entry must include a completed cover sheet signed by the student author and sponsoring teacher.
Entries due: December 20, 2018
For more information and an entry form CLICK HERE