For Parents: connect with your child in meaningful ways during the every day moments of life. Turn the ordinary into extraordinary.
- ELO 2010-2011 Parent Letter
- ELO 2010-2011 Spanish Parent Letter: Alto Evaluaciones de Escuelas (HSA) yEducational Learning Opportunity (ELO) ProgramOportunidad de Aprendizaje para la Educación (ELO) Programa
- ELO 2010-2011 Fall Afterschool Tutoring Application
- ELO 2010-2011 Spanish Tutoring Application Formulario de Atención ELO / HSA tutoría después de clases
- Senior parents- if your senior has money left on their account you may have it transferred to siblings at THS or in other schools. If you wish to have the remaining funds of $10 or under refunded directly to the student, a note from you is necessary. Balances over $10 can be returned by check over the summer, or you may come in to receive the remaining funds. You may inquire as to funds remaining by calling 240-236-6430 or emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org. Laurel Johnson Tuscarora Complex Manager FCPS Food Service Dept 240.236.6430
- HSA Top 10 Things Parents Need to Know has been released in video format. You can view and download the video by clicking on the link below!
- Request for approval of an Excused Absence for Family Vacation or College Visit
- High School Years: Working Together for Life Long Success
- THS Recieves Grant - SES Americom