Supervisor: Doug Favorite
NEED HELP: Issues should be directed to the Data Helpdesk by calling 301-64(4-5310), or you can email the email@example.com or look for the orange and white Life Preserver on your desktop (central and front offices) or in the application menu (Instuctional), click on it and open a ticket.
The Support Division of Technology Services provides information on all aspects of technology as it relates to problem resolution in the following areas:
- FCPS hardware, hardware upgrades and Troubleshooting
- Software installations, Updates and Troubleshooting
- Network Connectivity Issues
- Network/Email Account Issues
- Telephone, Avaya and TeleSoft Issues
- Personnal Cellular Devices Setup Information Only
- Testing Issues Related to Device, Readiness and Connectivity
- and Other Technology Issues
Here you will find information on processes for obtaining support, links to information on other parts of the Website to be used as tools to gain knowledge of processes or resolve issues.
The Client Service Specialists Team, Client Services Technician and the System Support Specialists Team work on the Helpdesk answering phones as well as in the field solving technical issues. Both of these groups work from a queue based system of work orders.
Technology Support Specialists are assigned around 8 schools and require work orders through our work order system Solarwinds from building level Tech Coordinator or User Support Specialist unless other arrangements have been decided by the TS2 and the school based Technology Support.
Questions or suggestions about the Support division of the Technology Services website should be directed to the Tech Support Group Supervisor, Doug Favorite.