- WALKERS - If your student is designated as a walker, we request that you not park along Stone Barn Drive in front of the school. Parking in front of the school causes a safety issue for those parents/guardians that are waiting in the car rider line and creates a delay for buses to exit the bus loop area. The walker designation is for students that are truly walking home from school. Thanks for your understanding as we work together to keep everyone safe.
- Please email Daily Transportation changes directly to email@example.com. The front office receives the email and notifies the teacher and appropriate dismissal staff to ensure your child is sent home correctly. Daily changes are due by 1:00pm. For safety reasons, if an email with the dismissal change is not received, the student will be sent home the normal mode of transportation. No phone calls or written notes.
- If a hybrid student is currently a car rider/parent drives and wishes to switch to bus service (if available), transportation is estimating two weeks to accommodate the change. Thanks for your patience.
- For bus stop information, please go to www.fcps.org and click on bus stop information in the Quick Links.
- If your bus is running later than normal, please check the bus delay list https://apps.fcps.org/transdelay/.
COUNSELING CORNER WITH MS. ZAMBRENY
The Counseling Corner is a weekly addition to the school newsletter. Mrs. Zambreny is excited by share updates about the School Counseling Program, as well as what your children are learning in the Guidance lessons as the year progresses. You can find the Counseling Corner under Parents and Students ~ School Counseling Page on our website. Please click on the following link for the most recent news from Mrs. Zambreny.