FCPS uses FindOutFirst to send important email from the district and each school.
For parents/guardians of FCPS students, the district uploads to FindOutFirst:
- the email address you provide to your child's school for the Student Information System
- the school and grade level for each student with a parent/guardian email address
Taking the following steps, you can customize your FCPS communication:
- Add your mobile phone/carrier to get emergency-closing text messages
- Add your news preferences
- Check to make sure your account includes EACH of your children's grade levels and schools.
- Add a secondary email address to get notices at more than one place
To check and/or add information, log in at www.fcps.org/fof. Using the email address you provided your child's school as your Username, select the Forgotten Password link to re-set your password.
*Parents: If you change your primary email address in FOF, the system will re-set it to the address in our Student Information System. You must contact the school in order to update that primary email address.