You must register online
SENIOR GRADUATION PHOTO OPPORTUNITY
Tuesday, May 19 - Friday, May 22
Seniors and Families, OHS is excited to offer our Seniors the chance to walk across the stage and take official graduation photos in their cap and gowns in our auditorium next week May 19 - May 21. Each graduate will sign up for a 5 minute window where families can come and take photos of their graduate crossing the stage and receiving their diploma covers. If wanted, Seniors may also have their photo taken with our Principal, Mrs. Lisa Smith. During this event, it is very important that our families understand that we must continue to follow the safety protocols that have been put in place to keep us all safe, they are as followed:
- Each graduate can bring 2 family members
- Please pull to the back of the school upon arrival and park in the bus lot. Please have the last name of your Senior clearly displayed in the front window of your vehicle.
- Graduates and their families must remain in their vehicles until directed by staff to move to the staging areas (approximately 5 minutes prior to their appointment).
- Graduates and Families will enter OHS through the Auditorium entrance at the rear of the school.
Please click here to sign up for your appointment time. We look forward to seeing you!
- Everyone must wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines with everyone they encounter. Seniors must wear a mask until just before the walk across the stage for their photo.
- Seniors should wear their full graduation regalia including any stoles, medals, and cords that they have received.
- Seniors and families will exit the Auditorium through the rear of the stage and then exit OHS through the Band Classroom - - there will be staff members and signs to direct families out of the building
- There will not be building access beyond the auditorium on all three picture days.
- Our number one priority is everyone's safety. Please be on time for your appointment, and do not linger after in the parking lot for safety reasons.