2019-2020 SCHEDULE INFORMATION
In order to access your schedule for 2019-2020, use your password from last year to log into your HAC account.
Schedule Change Request Procedure
Please read this entire sheet and follow all steps outlined below:
- All schedule change requests must be made for valid educational reasons: incomplete schedules, incorrect academic level, improper sequence, failed prerequisite. Requests for specific teachers or times are prohibited and cannot be honored.
- All requests must be submitted via the Schedule Change Request Form, which is avialable on the homepage of our website. Requests via email, telephone call, or mail cannot be accommodated.
- Return the completed form, which must be signed by the student’s parent or guardian, to the front office secretary.
- Office personnel are not available to fax forms or discuss specific requests. If a request requires discussion with a counselor, appointments may be scheduled August 19-20 by calling the Counseling Office.
- The deadline to submit a request for a schedule change is 2:30 PM on Tuesday, August 20. Any schedule change forms being submiited after August 20, must be handed to the Counseling Office secretary on the first week of school.
- Please Note: Due to staffing conditions, many courses have reached enrollment capacity. Schedule changes may not be possible.
All SSL, Work Study, and Internship paperwork can be turned into Mrs. Sutherin by dropping it off at the OHS front office. Forms can be downloaded from the OHS website and completed. All work based learning experiences need to be approved by Mrs. Sutherin before the Counseling Office can make the schedule change. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.