Enrollment Information


Please bring the following required documents with you to your appointment. To expedite your appointment, drop off the required documents at least one day in advance of your appointment.

1. Proof of Birth 
2. Proof of Residency
3. Copy of student's immunization record
4. Transcript from previous school
5. Current Report Card
6. Enrollment Form  English | Spanish (feel free to print form and bring it with you to your appointment.
7. Supplement Enrollment Information Form for 2017-2018 Athletic Eligibility Form

PLEASE REVIEW: FCPS Athletics Flyer (physical evaulations, directions, and athletic registration information)

To Schedule an Enrollment Appointment, please call Mrs. Main (OHS Registrar) at 240-566-9431.