What Is Middletown Valley People Helping People?
Middletown Valley People Helping People (MVPHP), is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization developed and managed by volunteers.
Programs that MVPHP provide and/or support:
- Provides drivers for medical appointments
- Coordinates holiday assistance
- Contributes to local school supply drive
- Supports exercise class for 50+
- Support local senior citizens group
- Provides drivers for the local Meals on Wheels
- Provides emergency financial assistance
- Provides referrals to other agencies
How can residents help?
- Become a volunteer to help with a program
- Provide financial donations
- Help with holiday contributions
- Donate school supplies
People Helping People
P.O. Box 477
Middletown, MD 21769