For kindergarten or new FCPS students, please click this link for more details.
To register, first identify which school your child will attend (here's a link to find your local school). You will then need to visit our online enrollment portal (English / Spanish) where you can complete an online enrollment in a secure, virtual environment.
You need to provide the following information to your child's school
- Enrollment Form Template: English | Spanish. Visit our online enrollment portal (English / Spanish) where you can complete an online enrollment in a secure, virtual environment
- Immunization and health records, provide BOTH of the following:
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene form 896 Immunization Certificate or other proof of immunizations (view the complete immunization schedule here), and
- Documentation of a recent physical exam, recorded on the Maryland Schools Record of Physical Examination. If your child's last physical exam was more than 9 months prior to the start of school, you may wait to submit the form until this year's exam is completed.
- Proof of date of birth (provide one of these: Birth certificate, physician's certificate, hospital certificate, baptismal or church certificate, parent's affidavit, or passport/visa)
- Proof of residency (provide one of these: current property tax bill, current rental bill, current utility bill for water, gas, or electric)
- Parent photo identification