The annual meeting and election time are nearly upon us!
For more information on the Annual Meeting and Election, see the below Guides.
MVM Annual Meeting Guide 2016-17
Interested in running for a position on the Board of Trustees or your school’s Governing Council? Use this form: Candidate Form 2016-17
Don’t Forget! Candidate forms received after November 7th can only be considered for positions that have no candidate running. Both Monocacy Valley Montessori and Carroll Creek Montessori are “community” schools. Neither school could exist without the participation of its dedicated parent and community volunteers. MMCI requires that the parents give at least ten volunteer hours each year to the school. This goal is easily achieved, with many volunteers serving much more than their required hours.
- MMCI is fortunate to have such a dedicated group of volunteers that serve the schools in many ways:
- Parent or community representatives on the school’s Governing Council
- Parent or community representatives on MMCI’s Board of Trustees
- Attending Board of Education meetings to show support for our schools
- Classroom, library, and school office volunteers
- Car line volunteers at drop-off and pick-up
- Building and furniture repairs
- School representatives at community events
- Organizers of fundraising events to support MMCI and its schools
MMCI is always looking for parents and community members to help our schools. If you are interested in volunteering your time to support our schools, please contact the MVMPCS Volunteer Committee Chair.