Withdrawal/Transfer Information

If you are moving and your student will no longer be attending LHS, please be sure to contact the Registar’s Office immediately.

To formally notify us that your student will not be returning, please submit the LHS Withdrawal Notification, which can be found in our office, or maybe downloaded from this page. This form should be submitted along with a copy of the parent/guardian(s) photo ID.

Once we have been notified, you will receive all the necessary paperwork to enroll in another school, including transcript, attendance, discipline, and immunization information.

Please note that your student will not actually be withdrawn from our system until we receive a request for records from another school/institution, notification from the FCPS Homeschool office that your application has been received, or permission from the Associate Superintendent's office to withdrawal your student.