If you choose to download one of the transcript forms on this page, you must print it out and submit it to our office along with the $1.00 fee. We only accept cash, checks, and money orders. It usually takes us 24-48 hours to process the request from the time that we receive it for graduates and other previous students.
Current students must request transcripts at least 30 days prior to college application or scholarship deadlines.
Other things to note:
- ACT/SAT scores are no longer part of the FCPS transcript.
- Only the student, his/her parents, or his/her spouse may request the transcript for a student.
- We do not accept verbal requests over the phone.
- Forms and fees cannot be submitted separately.
- Forms will not be accepted via e-mail or fax.
Educational/High School Diploma Verification
For the privacy of our past and present students, agencies wishing to verify attendance and/or graduation for pre-employment or other similar purposes must provide us with a signed release of information, which may be faxed to (240) 566-9729. Every attempt will be made to complete the verification by the end of the business day on which the request is received.