Schedules for the 2020-2021 school year are being mailed to all students.
Due to virtual learning during Semester 1, please note the following:
* Student Service Learning (SSL), Ceramics, and Woodworking will not be offered during Semester 1. Students that registered for these courses were placed in an alternate course.
* Academic courses cannot be moved to Semester 2.
* Elective course changes may not be possible
If you are requesting a schedule change, please complete a schedule change form and email it to your counselor. Schedule changes will be prioritized based on the following:
1. Your schedule is not a complete schedule (less than 8 credits)
2. Your course level is incorrect (example: honors vs. on-grade level classes)
3. You need to repeat a previously failed course that is a pre-requisite for another course
4. You requested a course, but is missing from your schedule and it’s a graduation requirement (SENIORS ONLY)
5. Improper sequence of classes (example: Spanish 3 before Spanish 2)
2020-2021 Counselor Caseloads
* Kathy Becker Katherine.Becker@fcps.org - Last names beginning with letters A-C
* Chris O'Brien Christopher.OBrien@fcps.org - Last names beginning with letters D-J
* Jessica McDonald Jessica.McDonald@fcps.org - Last names beginning with letters K-Q
* Renata Emery Renata.Emery@fcps.org - Last names beginning with letters R-Z