The Safe & Sane Graduation Event is a drug and alcohol-free, all-night celebration for graduating seniors sponsored by the PTSA. The party will be held immediately after graduation on Wednesday May 30, 2018 in Knott Arena at Mount St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg, MD.
This event requires a hundred plus volunteers to organize and run, and we need your help now. Planning has already started and we need your support. Underclass parents are critical for a successful event as senior parents will be tied up with graduation activities. Come out to our meeting to find out how you can help keep our graduating class have a "Safe and Sane" celebration.
Please Contact us if you have any questions about the event, the meetings or how you can volunteer and serve our outgoing seniors and pay it forward for future seniors.
- Safe & Sane Raffle - look for your tickets in the mail after the first of the year
- Silent Auction at Mr. Linganore - March 10th
- Basket Bingo - March 23th
- Drive One for Your School - Tentatively April 29th
- Safe and Sane/Graduation - May 30th
**September through March are in the Media Center beginning at 7:30pm. The April and May are in the Cafeteria beginning at 7:00pm**
- Monday, September 18, 2017
- Monday, November 13, 2017
- Monday, January 8 with a snow date of January 22, 2018
- Tuesday, February 20
- Tuesday, March 20
- Monday April 16, 2018
- Monday May 14, 2018.
Anyone wanting to work the night of the event must attend two meetings during the year, one of which must be either the April or May meetings. And anyone of the other dates listed above. Reminder anyone working the event must be a PTSA member. We will have PTSA membership forms at our meetings.
- Wednesday Feb. 21st – Pasquale’s in New Market
- Tuesday March 6th – CarterQue
- Thursday April 19th - California Tortilla
***Please print linked flyers (as needed—we will let you know!) for all Food Fundraising events and present to your server/cashier. You will also find the links in Lancer Lines.