The Safe & Sane Graduation Event is a drug and alcohol-free, all-night celebration for graduating seniors sponsored by the PTSA. The party will be held immediately after graduation on Wednesday May 29, 2019 in Knott Arena at Mount St. Mary's University in Emmitsburg, MD.
This event requires a hundred plus volunteers to organize and run, and we need your help now. Planning has already started and we need your support. Underclass parents are critical for a successful event as senior parents will be tied up with graduation activities. Come out to our meeting to find out how you can help keep our graduating class have a "Safe and Sane" celebration.
Please Contact us if you have any questions about the event, the meetings or how you can volunteer and serve our outgoing seniors and pay it forward for future seniors.
- Safe & Sane Raffle - look for your tickets in the mail after the first of the year
- Silent Auction at Mr. Linganore - March 9th
- Bag Bingo - Date TBD
- Drive One for Your School - Date TBD
- Safe and Sane/Graduation - May 29th
**September through March are in the Media Center beginning at 7:30pm. The April and May are in the Cafeteria beginning at 7:00pm**
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 7:30PM - Media Center (MC)
- Monday, November 12, 2018 - 7PM - MC
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 7PM - MC
- Monday, February 11, 2019 - 7:30PM MC
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 7:30PM MC
- Tuesday April 16, 2019 - 7PM Cafeteria
- Monday May 13, 2019 - 7PM Cafeteria
Anyone wanting to work the night of the event must attend two meetings during the year, one of which must be either the April or May meetings. And anyone of the other dates listed above. Reminder anyone working the event must be a PTSA member. We will have PTSA membership forms at our meetings.
Please keep an eye out in Lancer Lines for Upcoming Food Funraisers!