Does not include activities from the WORKBOOK! (Those will be uploaded soon)
- Geography Vocabulary
- World Map (Map and Directions)
- Create your own Sumerian City State
- Hammurabi's Code of Laws: Guided Notes, Activity #1, Guided Notes, Activity #2, Resource to help with guided notes (a few of Hammurabi's Laws). Please note, the guided notes are different and go with that specific activity.
ANCIENT EGYPT and the NEAR EAST (Kush and Canaan)
- Pyramid Letters ( Powerpoint, Pyramid Notes (from Powerpoint), and Pyramid Letter directions, Pyramid Poster/Pamphlet activity. ) )Poster and Pamphlet are two different activities. If students are doing the letter, they need to pick up the "Book" in class because I can not post it online.
- Ancient Egypt Social Classes.....Social Pyramids
- The Ancient Hebrews Scrolls
- Hindu Deities Advertisement
- Real Estate Ad's for India's physical features.
- Edicts Billboard
- Political Map of China
- Real Estate Ad for China's Physical Features
- Three Chinese Philosophers Book (directions for book, graphic organizer)
Remember, we have FOUR Current Events per semester. Plan ahead and get yours done now!
Need help finding an article?? Use the following links to help you find one.
**Remember, the article must be on World News and can not take place in the United States!**
Need help studying?? Click on the following study guides to help prepare you for our next test!! Mesopotamia
Ancient Egypt, Kush, and Canaan
Ancient China (TAKE HOME QUIZ)
CRES Study Guide A (India is included in this test!)
CRES Study Guide B
For information about Frederick County Public Schools, click here.
Ms. Roelke's Contact Information: