The Virtual After School (VAS) program is a credit recovery program. It is offered at students' home schools after the regular school day ends.
- Students are expected to attend at least 2 after school sessions each week.
- Students should not miss more than 2 sessions a month. More than 2 absences may result in removal from course.
- Students should be active and submitting assignments weekly in the course.
- Students with extended inactivity, as determined by FCVS staff, may result in removal from the course.
- Absences related to extracurricular activities, vacation, or work schedules are not excused.