College Exam Preparation (CEP) Information
FCVS will facilitate access to a comprehensive online CEP website. This service can be accessed by high school students currently enrolled in Frederick County Public Schools. Students will have 24/7 access to content designed to prepare students for the ACT, SAT, SAT II Subject Exams and AP Exams.
NOTE: Students who register and pay for an AP course through the Frederick County Virtual School receive a complimentary CEP subscription, which will run from mid-November through the following June 30. Access cannot be set up before that date.
This document contains:
- Information about account access and its format
- Fee structure & Registration timeline
- Specific exams students can prepare for through the website
Paid registrants will then receive a code to access the website.
FCVS selected a vendor that offers exam preparation access for AP courses, SAT, SAT II and ACT exams. These resources are all available for one price, and students receive access through June 30 each school year. FCVS offers this opportunity approximately 4 times a year.
- Information and announcements will be shared via Find Out First. Interested parties can sign up for Find Out First here.
- More information about this year's offerings is located on our CEP Flyer, which is linked above.
- Click here for a sneak peek at what the resource looks like.
- Paid registrants will receive a code to access the website after the registration window closes
If you have any questions about your current account, please contact our office at 240.236.8450.
CEP Sign-up is now closed. It will open again in June 2016.