SCHOLARSHIP LIST IS FOUND ON NAVIANCE FAMILY CONNECTION
Scholarships are available on the Naviance Family Connection website at connection.naviance.com/family-connection/auth/login/
The "Scholarship List" can be found at the bottom of the "College" tab.
How to Use the Scholarship Directory:
So, there are a lot of scholarships listed. That’s great! It means there’s money available for YOU to go to college!
So, now what?! Well, here are some easy steps to help you apply for the scholarships that you qualify for. Applying for scholarships takes time and some effort, but in the end, you might get some money for school.
1. Look through the entire Scholarship List.
2. Click on the links to the Web Address for each scholarship to find specific requirements about the scholarship
3. Check the requirements of the scholarship application. Make sure you still qualify.
4. Check the deadline listed on the scholarship application
5. Gather all of the items you need to apply for this scholarship. You may need:
Letters of recommendation
6. Complete application requirements and SAVE all of your written work on your computer. You might need it later for another application.
7. Review your essays, statements, and all written work BEFORE submitting. Send it to someone else so they can revise it with you. The scholarship committee is going to read your work so it has to look good!
8. Submit your application and write down the date when you should be contacted about your application.
9. Check the Scholarship List regularly to see updated list and see if there are additional scholarships you qualify for.