Address Changes

To change your student's address please submit to the Registrar's Office a copy of any one (1) of the following, showing your new address:

  • Your electric bill dated within the previous month
  • Contract/Lease for your home
  • Current year's property tax bill

These are the only documents the State of Maryland will allow us to accept.

Please write your home phone number and the names of all the adults and school age children (even if they don't attend FHS) living at your new address on the copy.  

Address Change Form