- Pre-K are allowed to check out 1 book with book exchange every week.
- K students may check out 1 book term 1. Term 2-4 they are allowed to check out 2 books.
- Grades 1 - 4 are allowed to check out 2 books with book exchange every week. Research projects may require students to be responsible for more than the 2 books.
- Grade 5 is allowed to check out 3 books with book exchange every week. Research projects may require students to be responsible for more than the 3 books.
- Open Book Exchange hours are Monday through Friday from 8:10-8:45 and 3:10-3:30. The students may exchange library books at this time. Other hours will vary.
Books are due two weeks after they are checked out.
If books are late, an overdue notice will be sent home. This is to remind students to return the book as soon as possible. There will be a book price on this slip. It does not mean to pay for the book at this time but to return it.
If a student has a library book outstanding for over a month, I will ask that the student call a parent/guardian.
If a book is damaged or lost, it is expected that the student will pay to replace the book. If they later find it and it is in good shape, they will receive a refund.