Welcome to the Cougar Cubs Preschool Web page.............
Our Contact Information:
Catoctin High School
14745 Sabillasville, MD 21788
Phone # 240-236-8134
Fax # 240-236-8101
e-mail - email@example.com
Teacher/Facilitator: Mrs. Janet Warren
- The child must be 3 by September 1st of the year he/she will be attending.
- We accept 3 and 4 year olds who are potty trained and no pull-ups.
- We are open Tuesday through Friday 7:45-10:15 AM and some years in the Spring we offer an extended day from 7:45 AM-12:10 PM .Sometimes we switch days of the week to accommodate days off of school and maximize preschool school days (ie. Monday through Thursday)
- We have four 6 week sessions per year .
- We charge $1.75 per hour. Each 6 week session costs $105.00 / $178.50 for the extended day 6 week sessions.
- We can have 12 preschoolers in the class.
- The focus of our program is socialization, although we teach all areas of curriculum.
- We guarantee a space for the entire year when you register.
- The high school students are the teachers. There will be 3-7 high school teachers at any given time, therefore lots of one on one attention for the children.
- There's also one adult and a student intern overseeing the program.
- Registration is accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- To register, we need a completed registration form, the Confidential Health Information form, Maryland Schools Record of Physical Examination, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Immunization Certificate, proof of the child's birth date ( birth certificate or social security card) and a deposit of $25.00.
- If a child has been vomitting, had diarreah or a fever in the past 24 hours, he/she can not come to preschool that day.
- If a child has a cold or drainage from his/her nose that is not clear ( any color ie. yellow, green) he/she can not come to preschool until the drainage is clear. Color is a sign of infection being present.
- A child must be on medication for an infection a minimum of 24 hours before returning to school, so not to be contagious.
- A child may not attend preschool if they have pink eye or lice.