CHS PTSA – A Partnership in Education
We need your help!
The CHS Parent Teacher Student Association exists to help support all of our kids and the professional staff that works so hard on their behalf. We want to continue that level of support and we are looking for volunteers. Please be on the lookout for the CHS PTSA Facebook Group or you can send an email to CatoctinPTSA@gmail.com.
Normally, your PTSA supports its efforts from the money earned during Colorfest, due to Covid that will not be happening this year. We are asking our CHS families to financially support the work of the PTSA in two ways: your $7.00 membership and a donation of at least $20 in the name of each child you have in our school. If $20 is too much at this time, anything you can give is welcome and appreciated. Gifts honoring graduates are also welcome!
Your donation to the CHS PTSA is 100% tax deductible! With just $20 per child, our PTSA can continue enrich and support the following:
- Distinguished Graduate program that recognizes past graduates each year
- Staff Appreciation events from parents
- Last year we helped by purchasing the TV in the front hallway, an icemaker and a few quality trashcans for outside.
- End of year gifts for each Senior
- “You’ve Made Your Mark” PTSA Scholarships for graduating seniors
Here are another way you can help support the CHS PTSA:
- We have an Amazon Smile account. Amazon will donate 0.5%, so please use the following link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1667652 and support us every time you shop.
Donations and membership forms (PTSA Membership Form) can be dropped off in the school office or mailed to:
CHS PTSA, 14745 Sabillasville RD, Thurmont, MD 21788
Thanking you in advance for your continued support!!
** PLEASE NOTE: Students must be a member of the CHS PTSA by January 31, 2021 to be eligible for the 2021 CHS PTSA Senior Scholarships.
PTSA General Meetings - Come Join the Fun!
CHS PTSA meetings will be held at 7 p.m. via Zoom Meeting from your home on September 17th, March 10th and May 19th. (Please note that location may change based off BOE decision on reopening schools after January 29th) All are welcome to attend!! For more information, please send an email to CatoctinPTSA@gmail.com or by contacting:
Traci Tatum (President) / email@example.com
Vacant (Vice President) / WE NEED YOU!
Peggy Davis (Secretary) / firstname.lastname@example.org
Angie Hamlin (Treasurer) / email@example.com