- Learn more about what the CHS library has to offer.
- Watch book recommendations and book talks.
- Be introduced to new books through First-Chapter Fridays!
- Hear about exciting teen programming through Frederick County Public Libraries.
- Sign up for lunch in the library.
- Get help with college application essays, SAT and ASVAB prep, learners permit and driving test aid, and many other tests
- Be the first to have access to contests and subscription boxes!
How to Join: Go to Schoology, then "Groups" at the top. On the right hand side, select "My Groups" then "Join Group."
The Access Code is ZZQQ-VBCC-P3H2N
has all of the information you need to learn how to put books on hold, check out eBooks and audiobooks, and take advantage of the Frederick County Public Library's collections of digital and physical books using your Student Success Card.
Search the Catalog Here:
Click HERE for database usernames and passwords in order to access them from home.