Click here for complete listing of colleges offering virtual campus tours (updated as we receive information)
SIGN UP FOR COLLEGE BOARD’S FIRST-EVER
VIRTUAL COLLEGE FAIRS
Whether you’ve already started your college search or have no idea where to
begin, we want to connect you with colleges that might be a good fit for you.
BigFuture™ Days gives you a chance to get information about multiple colleges
from college admissions officers and current college students.
Here are five reasons to attend BigFuture Days:
1 Explore colleges in a way that’s informative but not overwhelming.
2 Connect directly with colleges to get answers to your questions and show your interest
3 Get answers to your college questions from college advisors via live Q&A sessions.
4 Take key college planning steps like searching for colleges and exploring scholarships.
5 Join these free events from a computer or mobile device.
Save These Dates
Explore your college options in each region—attend any
or all of these events.
§ BigFuture Day Northeast, Sunday, March 7
§ BigFuture Day West + Southwest, Tuesday, March 30
§ BigFuture Day Midwest, Sunday, April 18
§ BigFuture Day Southeast, Thursday, April 29
Go to cb.org/bigfuturedays to register and learn more!
St. Mary's College of Maryland:
- We're very excited to be hosting visitors on campus again! At this time we are hosting one family at a time. Families will arrive for an information session and then tour our beautiful campus with a student guide.
- For those who would like to visit campus on their own, we'll soon have a self-guide walking tour using the Guidebook app.
- We will continue to host virtual information sessions, followed by a student-led virtual tour.
- We also offer an on-demand virtual tour on our website.
- Updates for applicants to the Class of 2025, including this year’s test-optional policy
- Virtual Campus Visit Programming
- The Recorded Information Session provides information about the academic experience at Brown as well as the application process and financial aid.
- Hosted Virtual Campus Tours offer live narration of the virtual tour by a current student to provide information about dining, residential life, university history and traditions, with a chance to ask questions about student life at Brown.
- Live Q&A sessions hosted by admission officers and current Brown students are an opportunity for students to ask questions of admission officers and current students.
- Student chats, academic opportunities and more offer opportunities to engage with the Brown community virtually and will continue to be posted throughout the fall.
- Brown’s preparedness, action, and response to COVID-19 and Plan for a Healthy and Safe 2020-21
- Brown's actions to address racial injustice
- Frequently Asked Questions
America East Conference Virtual College Tour: This online event is free to all prospective undergraduate students interested in learning more about the 10 universities in the America East Conference: University of Albany, Binghamton University, University of Hartford, University of Maine, UMBC, New Jersey Inst. of Technology, UMass Lowell, University of New Hampshire, Stony Brook University, University of Vermont.
The engineering students here at Sweet Briar College invite high school girls of all academic interests to join them for a series of virtual Q&A sessions this year:
- Thursday, March 25 from 7-8 p.m. EST: Majoring in Engineering
We believe these events will be most useful for junior and senior girls with an interest in STEM, but would like to reiterate that any high school girl with any academic interest is welcome to attend!
Our undergraduate students will handle the majority of the questions, but an engineering professor and a college Admissions counselor will also be on hand at each event to answer any pertinent questions.
Click here for more information and to sign up.
- Virtual Events: We have added more virtual sessions, including an Application Advice Series that may be helpful for your seniors considering Rice. Now that it’s easier than ever to learn about Rice, we encourage your students to sign up for a session that interests them.
- Return to Rice: While campus is still not open to visitors, we have welcomed some students back to campus as we offer classes in-person and virtually this semester. Check out our O-Week video to see what Rice students have done to make the transition safe but fun!
- Standardized Testing: Students may choose to submit ACT or SAT test scores for the 2020-2021 application cycle. Students who are unable to submit test scores or prefer not to submit test scores will be given full consideration in the admission selection process. Find our full policy on our website.
University of Pennsylvania
- Information Sessions & Live Tours
- Live information sessions, led by Penn Admissions Officers, will be offered on weekdays and select Saturdays.
- Live virtual campus tours, led by Kite & Key tour guides, will be offered on weekdays and select Saturdays.
- Digging Deeper, a panel focused on diversity and inclusion, will be led by Kite & Key members throughout the fall.
- School & Program Sessions
- Penn’s four undergraduate schools and select coordinated dual degree programs offer a variety of weekday and weekend events, such as information sessions, current student chats, pre-recorded sessions, and live Q&A.
- Workshops, Panels & Events
- Penn Admissions offers a weekly workshop on topics such as essay writing, international student life, financial aid, Penn’s FGLI community, and much more.
- Exploring College Options, hosted by Duke, Georgetown, Harvard, Penn, and Stanford, will offer joint presentations throughout the fall. Additionally, Penn partners with a variety of universities to offer virtual regional presentations geared toward prospective international students and families, which will be advertised via email.
- On-Demand Resources
- Penn Admissions offers a set of Application Advice Videos and a virtual campus tour, all accessible 24/7.
George Washington University - Take a video tour of GW's Foggy Bottom campus. Before they departed campus in March, our tour guides covered the highlights so you can see what life is like at GW. Attend an online information session. Hear from us about the admissions process and get your questions answered about life at GW from a current student. Explore our virtual tour. This interactive map will show you our Foggy Bottom campus in downtown D.C. and our Mount Vernon Campus in Northeast D.C. Schedule an appointment for a video or phone call with a member of our admissions team. Even though we're working remotely, we're available as a resource for you.
VCU - Campus virtual tour: https://www.vcu.edu/#virtualtour
Bates College - Virtual Information Sessions - Join our admission staff and a current Bates student for a virtual information session for greater insight on our campus, community, and our holistic, test-optional admission process. We are scheduling more sessions as I write!
Follow our virtual tour through the Historic Quad, classrooms, residence halls, our award-winning dining Commons, athletic facilities, and more. The virtual tour is available in English and Spanish.
Bates Visits You
Our staff will be participate in a number of virtual college fairs and presentations in the coming weeks. Follow our armchair travels at the link above, and let us know about your virtual events at email@example.com!
University of New England - We are hosting a series of virtual event opportunities this spring and we invite your juniors and seniors to join us for one or more of these. Our virtual tour is also available for those who miss visiting our beautiful campus. If you or your students would like to connect with an admissions counselor virtually please reach out and we will make that happen.
Carnegie Mellon University - Our campus is closed, but students can still take in the sights and sounds with a virtual visit. Our improved online content replicates the Carnegie Mellon visit experience for all students, families and advocates. Our Virtual Visit page includes a variety of ways to explore Carnegie Mellon, including an information session from our staff, campus drone footage and an introduction to our faculty.
St. Bonaventure University - As is likely the case in your hometown, we here at St. Bonaventure are navigating these uncharted territories to the best of our ability and in the best interest of not only our current students, faculty and staff, but our future Bonnies as well. As we continue through the enrollment process, especially without a normal spring travel season, we want to offer to do a virtual Zoom presentation and Q&A for students, especially the juniors who aren’t able to get the info they normally would during this time. We'd love to continue to work with students in these tough times and would be happy to also meet with them individually via Zoom or a phone call. Students can still sign up for these virtual visits on our website: www.sbu.edu/visit or by emailing me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rice University - We look forward to the day that we can welcome students to the Rice campus. In the meantime, we have established virtual events, which are open to students, parents, and counselors, who would like to learn about the programs and opportunities Rice offers. We are excited to develop new ways to connect with students virtually, and we look forward to offering additional opportunities.
Stevenson University - While our office remains closed to visitors, we are offering numerous options to learn about our exceptional community virtually. Students and families may register for virtual information sessions, view campus tour videos, hear from current students, and sign up for an individual call with their assigned admissions counselor
Marist College - We're offering multiple virtual events each day, students are still able to call, email, or text our office with any questions, and we still are hopeful we can run our summer events and pre-college programs. Staff are available for individual appointments as well.
Duquesne University - Duquesne University virtual tour, which features 50+ panoramic views, photos of classrooms, labs, residence halls, and more of our park-like campus on the edge of downtown Pittsburgh. Offering additional insight from our student admissions ambassadors through Instagram stories and posts as well as in our accepted freshman Facebook group. Answering frequently asked questions via our FAQ page as well as special live events via Zoom and Facebook Live.
West Virginia University - Click here for virtual tour.
Penn State University - Use this self guided, virtual tour to explore Penn State University Park. Our student tour guides will show you classrooms, residence halls, athletic facilities and much more. Along the way, you'll learn about Penn State's wide variety of majors and vibrant student community.
Virginia Tech - Until we can safely host visitors again, we have put in place a number of virtual options, including a 360-degree campus tour led by one of our Hokie Ambassador student tour guides. And we will continue to add more virtual options to give prospective students and those who’ve been offered admission a feel for the Virginia Tech experience.
Shepherd University - A visit to Shepherd University is ideal, but virtual tours can act to refresh your memory or as a preview for your on-site tour.
Towson University - Can't make it to campus? Let your fingers do the walking. Our virtual tour allows you to visit many campus landmarks and key academic buildings.
University of Maryland - Unable to visit campus? Explore Maryland’s beautiful 1,339 acres from anywhere in the world. Sit back and take in our stately—and state-of-the-art!—academic buildings, exciting arts and athletic spaces, tree-lined mall and other must-see stops. Click the YouVisit link and see why Maryland is consistently rated as one of the top and most affordable public research institutions in the country.
Dennison University - We may not be able show you around Denison in person right now, but we hope you’ll enjoy seeing our beautiful campus. Get a glimpse of the physical space at Denison and learn a bit more about all that Denison has to offer.
Garrett College - Join us for a virtual open house. Our Let’s Talk Tuesday sessions feature live video presentations and a Q & A session with representatives from Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid, Housing, and Academics to learn more about becoming a student at Garrett College. Our Financial Aid Office is available to help with any questions regarding the FAFSA, scholarships, grants, and how to make college more affordable. We understand that paying for college can feel overwhelming. We encourage students to review the financial aid information available on our website and reach out with any questions they may have. Most importantly, know that we are here to help. Making the decision to go to college can be stressful and overwhelming, especially in our current environment. We want to help by alleviating any stress that may be occurring due to the uncertainty of what comes next in a student’s educational career. Students can connect with us to schedule one-on-one appointments to help in making their college decision and/or answer any questions they may have.
Drexel University - This online opportunity is a great way for students and their families to get answers to their questions and learn about everything D; rexel has to offer. Through live chat sessions with admissions representatives, virtual information sessions and tours, videos, student stories, downloadable brochures, and more, they'll get a better sense of how our innovative model of learning positions our Dragons to excel within their fields and beyond. Plus, they'll get a sense of what it's like to be part of a supportive, close-knit community of ambitious thinkers focused on inspiring the world around them. Visit Undergraduate Virtual Experience.
University of Connecticut - experience our campus community like never before. Virtual visits are designed to provide students with an overview of our academic and co-curricular offerings, all while giving a virtual glimpse into campus life. For these and more alternative visit opportunities, visit our virtual experiences page.
Seton Hall University - Virtual Walking Tour: https://www.shu.edu/undergraduate-admissions/walking-video-tour.cfm; Information Session Video: https://www.shu.edu/undergraduate-admissions/information-session-video.cfm; Health Sciences Campus Tour Video: https://www.shu.edu/interprofessional-health-sciences-campus/video-tour.cfm; Hear From Our Students: https://www.shu.edu/undergraduate-admissions/great-minds/index.cfm
Auburn University - We have gone live with our registration for our Virtual Information Sessions (one for Admitted student and another for Prospective students) and our new Virtual Tour. This provides students the opportunity to get more Auburn information as well as have a glimpse of our campus at a distance. Information Session Sign-Up: https://apply.auburn.edu/portal/campustours; Virtual Campus Tour: http://auburn.edu/admissions/visit/index.php#. We are now also offering a Virtual Panel with some of our Student Recruiters! These are current students who typically give our campus tours, but now be sitting down to answer any questions your students have about Auburn! We are hosting these panels twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays at Noon (Central Time).