- Effective August 9, 2021: Masks are required for all staff, students, and family members inside FCPS buildings
- Absence Information: Please remember to alert the front office (BCMS.Attendance@fcps.org) if your child is sick and to send a letter when the child returns.
- Sign Language Interpreters: Families needing a sign language interpreter should contact Mrs. Gee at 240-236-5710 at least 10 days prior to the event.
- October 18th-25th - 6th Grade Outdoor School
- October 25th - End of the Term
- October 26th - Schools Closed for Students
- November 3rd - School Pictures
- November 5th - Report Cards Issued
- November 24th-26th - Thanksgiving Break
- December 15th - Picture Retake Day
Helpful Information & Links
- BCMS Student Handbook 2021-2022
- FCPS Chromebook Information
- BCMS Chromebook & Tech Request
- 2021-22 BCMS School Supply List
- FCPS Summer Food Service Program Starts June 30
From the PTA
JOIN THE BCMS PTSA!
- Be a part of success! The PTSA is a driving force behind the fun and important projects, programs, and events that we MUST continue to support and provide now more than ever!
- Follow Us on Face Book at Ballenger Creek Middle School PTSA
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GET INTO THE BCMS SPIRIT
- Spirit Wear is Avaliable All Year Long! Look out for monthly coupons.
- Click SPIRIT WEAR OR Go online to www.ballengercreekspiritwear.com
Superintendent's Recommended Fiscal 2022 Operating Budget