- Effective August 9, 2021: Masks are required for all staff, students, and family members inside FCPS buildings
- Absence Information: Please remember to alert the front office (BCMS.Attendance@fcps.org) if your child is sick and to send a letter when the child returns.
- Sign Language Interpreters: Families needing a sign language interpreter should contact Mrs. Gee at 240-236-5710 at least 10 days prior to the event.
- October 26th - Schools Closed for Students
- November 3rd - School Pictures
- December 15th - Picture Retake Day
National Hispanic American Heritage Month
September 15 to October 15 is National Hispanic American Heritage Month. The Library of Congress, National Archives and Records Administration, National Endowment for the Humanities, National Gallery of Art, National Park Service, Smithsonian Institution and United States Holocaust Memorial Museum join in paying tribute to the generations of Hispanic Americans who have positively influenced and enriched our nation and society. Please join us in celebrating National Hispanic American Heritage Month!
Former U.S. Poet Laureate, Juan Felipe Herrera, said, “Diversity really means becoming complete as human beings - all of us. We learn from each other. If you're missing on that stage, we learn less. We all need to be on that stage.”
Helpful Information & Links
- BCMS Student Handbook 2021-2022
- FCPS Chromebook Information
- BCMS Chromebook & Tech Request
- 2021-22 BCMS School Supply List
- FCPS Summer Food Service Program Starts June 30
From the PTA
JOIN THE BCMS PTSA!
- Be a part of success! The PTSA is a driving force behind the fun and important projects, programs, and events that we MUST continue to support and provide now more than ever!
- Follow Us on Face Book at Ballenger Creek Middle School PTSA
- Contact us at email@example.com
GET INTO THE BCMS SPIRIT
- Spirit Wear is Avaliable All Year Long! Look out for monthly coupons.
- Click SPIRIT WEAR OR Go online to www.ballengercreekspiritwear.com
Superintendent's Recommended Fiscal 2022 Operating Budget